IC / HW Design Engineer
Dublin / Munich
Advanced Cardiac Imaging
30 FT Employees
OneProjects is developing VERAFEYE, which is a 4D-imaging and ablation system for atrial fibrillation patients. Our technology leverages AI, deep learning, and data science combined with a complex catheter-integrated console to improve the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. OneProjects was founded in 2017 and spun out of BioInnovate Ireland. Additionally, we have raised €30M from our lead investor, EQT Life Sciences, and a syndicate of industry and sovereign investors – Atlantic Bridge, Imec.Expand, Enterprise Ireland, European Innovation Council, and the Government of Ireland. As OneProjects continues developing its technology, patent portfolio, first-in-human trials, and FDA regulatory strategy – we are expanding our team by hiring our IC/HW Design Engineer to report to the Sr. Principal Engineer with a dotted line to the CTO while working alongside our Head of Software and Head of Algorithms.
Additional Media on OneProjects
- Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year Profiles – 2022: OneProjects
- Forbes Technology Interview: Christoph Hennersperger, CTO
- MedTech Money Podcast: Fionn Lahart, CEO
- Series A Extension Financing: October 2021
- Series A Financing: June 2020
We have partnered with Fionn Lahart, Co-Founder & CEO, and Christoph Hennersperger, Co-Founder & CTO of OneProjects to hire our IC/HW Design Engineer. This position will be on a team of 14 engineers (and growing) to deliver hardware projects on time in collaboration with the software and algorithm teams, contributing to the system integration from a hardware perspective, and driving circuit/IC design and development, tape-outs, design cadence, and chip layout strategies.
***Position to be based in Munich or Dublin*** (Support provided for relocation)
- Work on integrated design tools for circuits
- Lead tape-outs
- Support or lead architecture layout of a chip or IC understanding the building blocks of the chip layout and design
- Support the development activities for cutting-edge hardware and device platforms including complex electronic, mechatronic and mechanical components.
- Support product development from concept, prototype, design, and test development for medical devices focusing on catheter-based imaging technologies.
- Execute on our product development activities through the product cycle.
- Drive the DHF (Design History File) deliverables with key stakeholders, and work within our design control process, meeting Quality Management System requirements.
- Contribute to the company’s growing intellectual property portfolio through innovation and invention.
- Exhibit a great attitude as a team player who excels in a demanding start-up environment.
- Must live in or relocate to Dublin or Munich
- Experience designing circuits (as opposed to circuit boards).
- Experience driving the development of chip tape-outs.
- Experience working with integrated design tools for circuits
- Experience working with a design cadence.
- Experience in working within a Quality system in Medical device development with commercial, manufacturing operations, and regulatory exposure is preferred.
- Experience in using agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or related fields from an accredited college or university is required
- Hands-on mindset and creativity for problem-solving within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong work ethics with a team-oriented mindset
- Open-minded personality and excellent communication skills in English are essential, German is a plus.
OneProjects is a privately held, venture backed medical device company based in Dublin (Ireland) and Munich (Germany) originating from Bioinnovate Ireland and spun out of Trinity College Dublin. OneProjects was founded by Fionn Lahart and Christoph Hennersperger in 2017.
OneProjects are developing VERAFEYE, a connected platform technology to revolutionise the treatment of AFib and cardiac arrhythmias. By moving the treatment strategy from experience-based to evidence-based success, the VERAFEYE system will improve outcomes for patients, increase procedural safety and reduce cost to the healthcare system.
CO-Founder & CEO
CO-FOUNDER & CTO
EY Entrepreneur of the Year profiles: Fionn Lahart and Christoph Hennersperger, OneProjects
Irish-German medtech firm OneProjects bags €11m in Series A
OneProjects secures $17m for groundbreaking heart scans
Latest Investor Updates From OneProjects
Forbes AI Innovators: Christoph Hennersperger with OneProjects
Hardware R&D Manager
Dublin / Munich
Lifeblood Capital™ supports global MedTech Startups with Talent Acquisition and Fundraising Strategies. We build full-scale startup teams from Board and C-level executives to entry-level individual contributors and from early-stage R&D through multi-national commercialization phases.Approaching two decades of experience in the MedTech industry, our talent acquisition services and team-building efforts are the results of 2,000+ successful hires for 500+ companies in 6 continents. We have facilitated more than $220 million for MedTech startups with our fundraising strategies and global investor network.
People and money are the lifeblood capital of startups. Learn from our entrepreneurs and investors as we demystify raising and investing capital on our MedTech Money Podcast Series.
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
Co-Founder & Principal